Terms and conditions
Think! X Innovations Inc. website
Please read these terms and conditions of website use carefully before using the thinkxinnovations.com site. By continuing to use the thinkxinnovations.com site, you agree to comply with and be bound by all of the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions. You agree to review the terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued use of the thinkxinnovations.com site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified from time to time. If you do not accept this agreement, you must not access or use the thinkxinnovations.com site.
The website (excluding linked websites) is maintained by Think! X Innovations’s office within the Province of British Columbia, Canada. The federal laws of Canada and the provincial laws of British Columbia that apply within British Columbia shall govern these terms and conditions. You agree to be bound by the laws of these jurisdictions.
You hereby authorize Think! X Innovations to collect and retain all relevant information relating to your use of this site that is not personally identifiable. You further authorize any third party to provide Think! X Innovations with such information. This consent is effective on and after today’s date and does not expire. Consent to retain personal data must be freely granted by you at the time that information is collected on this site.
Think! X Innovations assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property in connection with your access to or use of this site or your downloading of any data, text, images, files or other materials from the site.
Content and Revisions
While Think! X Innovations uses reasonable efforts to ensure all information on the thinkxinnovations.com site is accurate and current, such accuracy and currency cannot be guaranteed and your reliance thereon is at your own risk. All content, including these terms and conditions, is subject to change without notice. We suggest you review these terms and conditions each time you access this website.
Please contact webmaster @ thinkxinnovations.com if you have any concerns regarding our content.
Think! X Innovations Inc. is the publisher of this site and owns all text, images, marks, logos and other content within thinkxinnovations.com, including any designs, layouts, graphics, information and data, with the exception of images, photos, videos, likenesses or other media that are sourced from third-parties as part of our editorial coverage or under specific agreements with the company’s clients. Media pieces used any editorial coverage are fair use as part of the company’s editorial practices, and Think! X Innovations Inc. makes no claim of copyright or ownership of them.
If you submit a comment or any other content to this website, we consider it to become part of Think! X Innovations' content. By submitting content under these terms you are agreeing that it becomes Think! X Innovations' property, and we can use it as we see fit.
If you feel that someone else has plagiarized your content in a way that infringes upon your copyright, please get in touch with the Think! X Innovations, and include the following information:
- Your name and address,
- Your email address and phone number,
- The URL of the content that you are concerned about,
- A description of your concern.
We will investigate your concern and take corrective action where necessary.
The thinkxinnovations.com site allows you to submit information on the website. Think! X Innovations does not control the content of any submissions and has no obligation to monitor the submissions. However, Think! X Innovations reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental or law enforcement request, or to edit or delete any submission, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for the content of your submissions and the consequences thereof.
Rules of Conduct Regarding Submissions
When using any of the features of the thinkxinnovations.com site that allow you to submit information, it is a condition of your use of the website that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the thinkxinnovations.com site, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper workings of the thinkxinnovations.com site or do anything, which in the sole discretion of the Owner, imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the thinkxinnovations.com site infrastructure;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, abusive, defamatory or obscene information of any kind, including, without limitation, any submission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation;
- Post or transmit any submission, including, without limitation, articles, images, stories, software, or other material, which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary rights herein, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Post or transmit any submission which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Post or transmit junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spam; and
- Use or mine the thinkxinnovations.com site for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, posting, uploading or transmitting any submission which contains advertising, which engages in commercial activities, solicitations or sales, or which involves contests, sweepstakes, advertising and pyramid schemes.
The information contained on the thinkxinnovations.com site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide professional business advice, legal advice or any other advice to you, and by using this website you agree that you should have no remedies for acting on it.
The website may contain links to third-party websites. Any third-party links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Think! X Innovations of the contents of such websites. Think! X Innovations is not responsible for the content of any third-party website, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party website.
While Think! X Innovations encourages links to the thinkxinnovations.com site, it does not allow links to or from any third-party website which (i) contains, posts or transmits any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Think! X Innovations or which contains, posts or transmits any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or (ii) contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Think! X Innovations reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time. You agree to remove any link you may have to the thinkxinnovations.com site upon the request of Think! X Innovations.
Questions or comments regarding the website should be directed to: webmaster @ thinkxinnovations.com.